Come work with us!
IT Insights is currently looking for a Client Technology Support Agent – someone with hands-on experience in repairing hardware and restoring network/internet issues – to join our team. As IT Insights is growing rapidly, we’re working harder than ever to add more positions to serve our clients and provide more efficient support. If you like to provide technical support to customers, are an expert in identifying issues and troubleshooting errors, and have a firm grasp of computer hardware repair and computer systems maintenance, we’d like to talk to you.
This is a full-time, remote job and will require you to travel frequently.
Interested? Please read on!
At the basic level, we’re looking for a person who can:
- Provide technical support to customers
- Answer product-related inquiries in a timely manner
- Provide hands-on involvement and support of IT projects with customers
- Maintain customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment following design or installation specifications
- Manage help desk queues
A level II support role includes:
- Performing technical duties in support of hardware and software maintenance, user support, training functions, and customer workstations
- Troubleshooting and configuring various network components
- Responding to client inquiries concerning systems operations and diagnosing system hardware
- Collaborating with various departments including Account Managers and Engineers (in preparing evaluations of software and hardware) or recommending improvements
- Remaining informed of new developments and trends to make recommendations to Account Infrastructure Manager on desirable additions or replacements as appropriate
- Providing first and second line support to customers via phone, email, virtual meetings, or in-person
A level III support role includes:
- Collaborating with Systems Administration and/or Engineers in the development and implementation of customer requirements
- Ensuring maintenance of local area networks by tracking significant problems, monitoring performance, and installing upgrades
- Developing and implementing training for technical support staff
Some minimum qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associates degree or equivalent; computer-related field preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Positive work attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Availability to travel
- Maintain a professional appearance and sustain the company reputation to the public
- Available to work in a flexible schedule
Some required or desirable skills and experience:
- Client Technology Support I: Some experience assisting with the implementation and maintenance of personal computers and software is required
- Client Technology Support II: 1-3 years assisting with the implementation and maintenance of personal computers and software is required
- Client Technology Support III: 3-5 years assisting with the implementation and maintenance of personal computers and software is required
And in case you aren’t already aware, here is a little extra info you should know about us:
IT Insight’s mission is to provide the highest quality of service to our customers, and to facilitate highly effective, reliable, secure and innovative information systems.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? Great! We’d love to hear from you!